Duratoin of the Cross Country course/ Expediton will be 5 days.
All class training and flight training session timings are subject to weather conditions and conditions on the ground. Timing may be adjusted by the instructor to suit conditions of the day.Skill level achieved after successful completion this course.
1 Student must have flown 100hours minimum air time.
2 Student must have successfully competed SIV training.
3 Minimum wing certification requirement; ENB, ENC, or END.
Daily Activities: (all times in 24hr format)
1. Theoretical Session : 7:00 to 10:00
2. Practice Session: 11:00 to 16:00
3.Everyone must land by 16:00.
4. Hot soup and popcorn: 17:00.
5. Dinner around a campfire: 20:00
6. Briefing for next day: 21:00
7. Morning wakes up time: 05:00 (Everyone watches the sunrise.)